Large Naturally 24 hour Lit Multi-purpose Studio
***Rate varies between weekday & weekend. Please see full details on pricing below***
360 Virtual tour: https://ocurus.com/tour/MjQ4MQ==
Walkthrough tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdy1vyrqDBM
Designed as a multi-purpose space, this DTLA studio is offered as a production location for photo shoots, filmed interviews, commercial shoots, and more.
Featuring a beautiful LARGE 1,900 sq ft of raw space, clean white walls, high ceilings, pillars & polished concrete floors, this professional urban space can be styled for a wide range of production activities & offers plenty of natural light from the east.
FEATURES & INCLUDED AMENITIES:
- 9' high ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, east-facing
- Black-out capabilities
- Chairs, mirrors, wardrobe racks, steamer
- Smooth white walls & white brick walls for wide range of shoot concepts
- Restrooms, refrigerator and microwave
- Freight elevator for easy load-in/out
- We are pet-friendly, as long as you clean up after them! Please notify us what type of pet you may be bringing prior.
Under 8 people:
-WEEKENDS: $50/hr (Plus weekdays after 5 pm)
-WEEKENDS: $60/hr (Plus weekdays after 5 pm)
-MEETINGS/CLASSES: $50/hr (All times)
COMMERCIAL FILMING: Inquire for Film Location Rates
- Located in heart of the fashion district in Downtown Los Angeles (near 11th St and Los Angeles St)
- Parking: Mon-Sat metered from 9am-6pm(read signs); after 6pm FREE and very easy to find spots
- 15 min walk to Staples Center, 2 minute walk to the Santee Alley
- Huge variety of coffee shops, restaurants, and bars all within 5 min walk
Please respect the space and leave it how you found it. Renters are responsible for any and all damages.
Please be prepared for a final walk-through at the end of your shoot. All crews should wrap with enough time to clean and vacate their equipment by their designated end-time, otherwise overtime will be charged.Please respect the space and leave it how you found it. Renters are responsible for any and all damages.
Please be prepared for a final walk-through at the end of your shoot. All crews should wrap with enough time to clean and vacate their equipment by their designated end-time, otherwise overtime will be charged.